Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sarah & Dave at The Carneros Inn

Shooting at The Carneros Inn in Napa was such a treat. Working with Sarah & Dave was so special. I am always touched when people welcome me into their special day. I was Terra Tabbytosavit's second shooter and learned a lot from this talented photographer!

I spent the afternoon photographing the groomsmen as they prepared for the wedding. Here is a photo of the groom Dave, with his future nephew:
Putting on the cuff links:
 
Grandma and all her adorable grandchildren.
A special moment between group photos:
 
The bride & groom before the ceremony:
 
I'm excited to be shooting another wedding with Terra today. :D

1 comment:

Michelle Clement said...

Oh - great photos, Michelle! :) They're lovely!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin