Friday, August 28, 2009

Sweet Cakes

Heather has been getting in all kinds of fun goodies at Everything Scrapp'n. I love the time when all the new product from CHA begins to arrive. I just received a big box of new goodies and can't wait to play with them. In the mean time, I worked with an oldie but goodie. I love the bright colors from the Sweet Cakes line by Pink Paislee.

I scrapped some of my favorite beach photos taken of my friend Jenny at Montara Beach. She was such a willing model to jump for me. I just love the Popsicle paper and all the orange!

Products: Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes Postcards, Cutie Pie paper, Sweet Nothings paper, Sweet Cakes paper, Hambly Wings Overlay-white, American Crafts Chit Chat accent thickers -white, Doodlebug Loopy Lou white alpha stickers, Hambly butterfly clear stickers, Pink Paislee Office Lingo Cubicle paper, Pink Paislee On Schedule clear stamps, Staz On Brown Ink, Glimmer Mist-Lemon Zest.

One day in January we had a really big heat wave and I found myself at the Taco Bell at the beach. I couldn't believe how long the line was. It definitely lets you know how nice the weather is by how long the line is! I always associate the beach with Taco Bell for this reason.
Products: Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes Postcards, Cutie Pie paper, Sweet Nothings paper, Bazzil Kraft cardstock, American Crafts Chit Chat accent thickers -white, Doodlebug Loopy Lou white alpha stickers, Jenni Bowlin Tiny Circle alpha stickers-brown, American Crafts Elements metal photo turns-silver, Stickles-lime green.

The new Pink Paislee lines Amber Road and and Twilight just arrived at the store so head on over and check it out before I buy it all up. ;)

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin