Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blog Award

Thanks Kristi!

Here are the rules: 1)Post 10 honest things about yourself and post the award on your blog. 2) Give this award to some people who follow your blog.

10 Honest things about me

  1. I hate my toenails. Yep, I admit it. I don't paint them on a regular basis and I've never had a mani or a pedi. Oh the horror!
  2. I love wrap around jewelry: bracelets and rings. Silver and platinum are my fave. Gold just looks funny on me.
  3. I love the color triad Purple, Orange, and Green. I'm going on 6 years of loving this color combo.
  4. I can't get enough beach glass. I get the biggest high from finding it, especially if its cobalt or aqua. And even better if friends or family are searching with me.
  5. I talk way too much. And I know it. I think of it as a character trait.
  6. I love to listen to audio books while I drive. Music is great too, but there's nothing like a good book. I try to read them before I listen to them.
  7. I tan really well when I spend time in the sun. I haven't spent much time in the sun since my backing trip through Europe last Fall. I'm super bright white. :D
  8. I am not a light packer. Even though I went to work today and plan to go to a birthday party after, I managed to pack three canvas bags of things I needed for today.
  9. I enjoy writing lists. And crossing things off of lists. And reading lists. I even love combing lists together too.
  10. I'm always drastically behind in editing my photos. I still need to go through my people photos from Europe. I got tired of editing and now I think its time to get back to it!
I tag anyone who reads this and wants to play along!

6 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

so fun to read those things about you- so many things we share - LOL. The talking ;), the tanning, the packing and the silver jewlery :)

Kristi said...

I love your list! And I dig your talk to much character trait!

Micayla said...

Ha, your list is awesome. I agree with you on the packing especially now I have to take all of Emilys stuff along. Even just for a trip to the shops I have to be mega prepared!!
Enjoy the weekend, I am sure it will be action packed. xx

Abe said...

Edit those foe-toes! =D

Michelle said...

he he....love the list! Speaking of lists, love that you love lists. I always have to consolidate the million lists I make into one so I can tick stuff off as I go, though. lol..hope all is well with you, Michelle!

dani said...

oh this list is just adorable - I wish I tanned even just a bit! I just burn up!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin