Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shopping Weekend

Well, It has certainly been a shopping weekend for me. I have been working such long hours that I haven't really had much time to spend any of my earnings. Until this weekend that is! Friday night I spent a good deal of time taking advantage of Heather's awesome deals (35 % off) over at Everything Scrapp'n. I'm most excited about the doodlebug alphas that came in recently.
I also replaced my alarm clock that died a few weeks ago. I purchased an iHome iP9 in silver and just love how cute it is. Don't mind that I set it all wrong this morning and it didn't go off. I've gotten accustomed to living without my regular alarm clock so I've been setting 2-3 each day in hopes that something will wake me up. The learning curve for these things in the beginning can be so irritating. But I've fallen in love with the alarm clock program that I downloaded from Apple's website recently. My favorite feature is the easy wake and easy sleep.
Victoria's Secret semi annual sale is going on right now and I bought several tees and tanks because my summer clothes have mysteriously dwindled. Its such a great feeling to finally have my transmission credit card bill finally paid off. I hate being in debt.

If found more time to go shopping, I'd probably hit up H&M in the Westfield Shopping Center in downtown San Francisco. I'll save that for another time. I'm also still debating on whether I want the Nikon D300 or the Nikon D700. Working with camera gear constantly has made me fall in love with the more expensive, better quality, and heavier equipment. We shall see. There is still plenty of time before I can afford either of those.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You're making me want all the more expensive stuff too! LOL. Although, I was newly in love with my D100 this weekend, and even though I still have that pesky spot I'm loving the lens too....Yay for cameras and cool equipment!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin