Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 things right now

I'm still finding it difficult to balance out my life right now. And I think its okay, as long as I acknowledge it and try. I really admire Leo over at Zen Habits and really look forward to his inspiring posts. I feel like making a list today, so here goes. I'll be back with photos when I'm home. Oh, and school is out in two weeks, so my schedule will normalize a bit after then!

10 things right now

1. Summer clothes: definitely time to go shopping!
2. Air Conditioning
3. Bright colors
4. Frozen drinks
5. Salads
6. Mini albums: this and this have really inspired me today.
7. New prints
8. Pro camera gear
9. relaxing
10. Hambly wall decals!!!

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Oh I love the Zen Habits blog too. It is a good start into the day :) and helps you thinking of youself.

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin