Friday, April 10, 2009

Inspired

I'm feeling very inspired as of late and I think I can blame it on my incredibly talented co-workers. I have been editing lots of my photos and appreciating that I document my life so well. I couldn't do it without lightroom. Here is one of my favorite photos of my friend Jenny. We did a photo shoot back in January and just got to meet on Monday night (about editing style). I went to Nightlife at the California Academy of Sciences Thursday night. I loved seeing the museum at night, with music. It is on Thursday nights and its a 21+ crowd. I drank a ton of water, especially after spending lots of time in the rain forest exhibit. I was thrilled that Jessica chose such a cool venue to celebrate her birthday. So Happy Birthday to Jessica! It was even better that Jenna joined in the fun.
Love capturing candids:

I was really excited to see the Albino Alligator. It was sick when I visited a few weeks back. Isn't it beautiful?
I'm keeping it short today. Hope you have a great Easter celebration and relaxing weekend!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

You're making me want to go!!

Fauve Design said...

What a gorgeous (Rockabilly) photo!<3

HAPPY EASTER!!

Micayla said...

Fab photos girl...........do you ever ever stop and take a break. You are always sooooo busy, I love that!
Happy Easter x

Sandy said...

that is amazing!!! what a place - totally the best place to celebrate a b-day!!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin