Monday, March 16, 2009

*Say It In Scrap 15* Walk-a-thon

We have a new challenge posted over at Say It In Scrap. We challenge you to use the phrase "You just make me wanna..." for inspiration for a page. Every time I see this photo, I think how it would be so fun to really have red highlights in my hair. I'm too chicken to really do it because I'm afraid it won't look the way I envision it. This photo of my Dad, sister, and I is from 1991. I used the Dozens September kit.
Lots more to share but I have a midterm due tomorrow as well as some other fun stuff. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Micayla said...

|Oh I lovey lub lubs this layout! So fresh and 'spring' like! Those AC puffy's are just darling.....gotta get me some of those for sure!
Hope you are keeping well, I am going to try and update real soon but you inspired me to get cleaning and I have heaps to go through!!!

Babydoll said...

I've got to find some of this rainbow paper. It's sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Just DO IT!!! Get red highlights in your hair!!! You can't imagine what I did with my hair (when I was young that is...) and if you regret it, paint it back in the old colour. DARE! JUST GO FOR IT!

dani said...

I totally think you need some red highlights! but if you do, splurge on a really good colorist, so that way you get exactly what you want.

Love the layout - you always use such bright fun colors!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin