Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March!

Last Saturday, I went to Amy's February Social Squitten. We did some archery at a local range and then we went out for Sushi in San Francisco. We had a blast, as always. Here is a photo of a few of the girls. There were lots of guys, but they didn't actively cluster together for a photo.
Lisa came over for pizza and all around good fun on Sunday. She surprised the heck out of me with her new funky hair cut. I love how experimental she is. I'm always too scared to try anything when it comes to my hair cuts.
Monday night I joined in the fun at the Academy of Sciences in San Francisco for a lecture on asteroids. I was fully convinced that with my luck, I will die of an asteroid hitting my bedroom. ;) I really enjoyed the brand new planetarium and all of the beautiful new things that I briefly walked by. After, we went to Park Chow for dinner. I thoroughly enjoyed their house apple pie.
Tuesday was my Dad's birthday. I had fun making him this little card. I haven't really used my glimmer mist so I went all out on this one. I layered the cupcake stamp on three different papers and then layered them on top of each other.

I joined my dad at Mel's for lunch before heading out for some shopping at the local outlets. He found some Tommy Bahama shirts and we grabbed a replacement umbrella (mine broke from crazy Irish winds).
Friday morning Brewster had a small seizure that scared the heck out of me. He started falling all over the place and I had no idea what was going on. Zena explained to me that he has a tumor and suffers from seizures about once a month because of it. He seems to be okay now. Isn't his sweater cute?
Here is the simple valentine I made for Dan. I finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife the other week. I really enjoyed how it didn't follow any chronological order. Plus its a great love story. I read Stephanie Meyer's first 265 pages to Midnight Sun. It was leaked and she posted it on her website so people wouldn't go searching for it. I really love reading the story from Edward's perspective.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Wow busy girl!!! Waving from cold Germany :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a bicycle-stamp just like yours, and I LOVE what you did with it! Have to try this "layered stamping" someday! Thanks for sharing!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin