Monday, January 19, 2009

Finished

Happy Monday!

This is the week of finishing things. I finished reading Twilight, which meant that I had to go see the movie. Kelly, Jenna, and & Logan were kind enough to join me last night. I can easily say I was disappointed. By the way they changed the story, by the special FX, and by the acting. I thought that Bella, Edward, Alice, Matt, Billy, and Jakob's characters were cast really well. At one point it was so bad, Jenna asked if we were watching the Disney channel. I loved the book, so much that I've picked up New Moon and I'm nearly halfway through it already.I finished my first scarf and its with its new owner. I didn't get to take photos of it in nice lighting, so I decided a goofy photo in the movie theater would work just fine. I think this scarf took me a little over three weeks to make.I met up with Cindy at In & Out for lunch the other day. It was great to see her. She is hoping to intern at San Jose State University. We took this photo to make Lisa jealous. ;D We went to Kristi's on Saturday for Crop/Guitar Hero/Breakfast night. She fit 1o people into her apartment and I was impressed! She's such a great hostess. Kristi took this picture of us playing Catch Phrase. I managed to scrap at least a page! Of course I can thank my speed to the January Challenge over at Scrap Gal. Here is my take on it:And finally, I figured I should share a fun photo from my shoot last week. I had a lot of fun incorporating Gabby the dog into a few shots. I've got plans for another shoot this week and hopefully I'll get my business cards printed!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Love this post chickie! Totally bummed that you didn't like the movie, but I think you just made me happy that I'm reading the book AFTER having seen the movie.

Also, diggin the picture of Catch Phrase even if it's a total flop of a "correct" photo. How cute Ethan with his eyes closed.

And lastly, super duper love for the ScrapGal layout! Oh and the portrait with the doggie, wicked nice!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

mmh - I wonder if I should even watch the movie.- LOL. Awesome layotu!!!!

Micayla said...

Loving that layout Missus, so dang cute.
I am surprised you dont collapse sometimes, you have such a busy life!!
x

Momma Twitch said...

Nice LO! I totally agree with you about the movie. It coulda been WAAAAY better.

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin