Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is enjoying all the great sales going on. Everything Scrappn is having a HUGE sale with everything 55% off so be sure to check that out. Some other sales I'm also excited about sales at Apple and Bubbly Shnooks, so check them out too.

I also have two challenges that are up, so please check these out:

Scrap Mojo's challenge is due on this coming Sunday, November 30th. The challenge is to scrap a statement and include ink on your project. I scrapped photos from my trip to Europe and made a Mastercard statement. We hope to see lots of participation!


Dan and I just recently celebrated our 4th anniversary so I have a new page to add to his album that I started for him last year. This is for the new Say It In Scrap challenge: use "These are the days" as inspiration for a page or project. I had a lot of fun using some older product. This challenge is due in 4 weeks.

9 comments:

redmom said...

Rockn' layouts!!!

Lizee said...

you're memories truly are priceless! Im sure your were "Thankful" for your trip this Thankgiving:)


i tried shopping at Heathers site at 9pm (pacific) on black friday, but the sale was over :( I was bummed cuz i had stuff in my shopping cart i saved from the night before. I didnt know the ended on eastern/central time.

everythingscrappn.com said...

Thanks for the advertisement!

Melissa Mann said...

Cute layouts!

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Melissa

Babydoll said...

Love the layouts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Found a comment of you on my new (just started last month)blog. I still find it very exciting when comments come in, especially when they are sweet and nice and give compliments to my work (like yours) Had to view your blog too, ofcourse. Love it! See you around again, somewhere on the net! Love, Marit

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wooow amazing layouts!!!! Love them!

Michelle Clement said...

Hey, girl! Thanks for the bubbly shnooks shout-out! :)

I meant to stop by and say thanks for the stop-mo film comments a few days ago, too! he he...the title of the film was the funnest part (totally all my handiwork..well the stencilling, compositing, and animating of it, not the idea..lol). Its since had like 100,00 hits on youtube! ha ha...So funny! :) Anyhoo - hope all is well!

dani said...

love the scraps girl! awesome stuff!!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin