Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIF

I haven't mentioned how much I love going out to lunch with the Video Dept. They always crack me up. I get teased a ton but I'm used to it. Last night my boss tried to tell me that the word gullible wasn't in the dictionary. That one always makes me laugh.

I love Fridays at work because that means it is bagel day. Mmm nummy nummy.


My co-worker's wives rock. They are always sending in food for us. Last night we had fresh chocolate chip cookies, snicker doodles, and lemon bars. And if that wasn't enough, I came in this morning to find that another person brought in homemade cookie/scones. Last week we had cream puffs and then a beer bash in the afternoon. My client was in so I didn't spend much time there but I did grab some vegetables, chips and IBC Rootbeer.


I was introduced to a camera store that I had never been to before. I have to say it looked huge from the outside so I was disappointed with how little there was inside. I do like the composition of the photo I took with my horrible camera phone. This composition is called off- center horizon. All that means is that you purposely place the horizon not in the center off the photo.


So how do you feel about the music on the blog? Is it too much or do you like it? I put it on so I could enjoy some music while working when my iPod's battery died the other day. Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh man, I love bagels!! I can't ever get enough!

And your new music is great! Nice choices, especially Jimmy Eat World. They're a favorite of mine :)

dani said...

I meant to tell you, I was here last week and I left your blog up for hours just listening to your playlist! love it!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Michelle said...

Oh, yummy!! And cool tunes, too! Hope you had a fab weekend!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin