Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More stuff from CHA

I tried to minimize the amount of free stuff that I picked up because I traveled lightly. Here is a picture of the stuff that made it home with me. I also got some Staedtler pens and a few other books. My favorite thing I got was the Pink Paislee stamps since I was at there booth for so long. I practically felt like their mascot. I keep getting these hints from Julie over at EBB that they'll be in March's kit.

Of course I stopped by the Hambly booth to visit Allison and see their beautiful new product. She hooked Heather & I up with some limited editions. I know I can't believe I haven't done something with them yet. I've been incredibly busy with job hunting and finishing up some mini books. I can't wait to play with this yummy new product!



Epson & Advantus has a special make and take set up. I took a picture with Heidi Swapp and then brought my memory card over to Epson. We printed out a digital 12x12 page and then brought it back to Advantus for embellishments. I had fun with this and would have liked to spend more time with the program and change some stuff around. Although I much prefer that hands on traditional scrapbooking, I can see a place for digital scrapbooking.



The best make-n-take at Winter CHA 2008 was the mini book at Pink Paislee's booth. Surely you can see why I was third to get one of the kits!





I have another mini book that I made during my Prima class with Michelle Van Etten. I'm still putting a few more embellishments on it. I hope to have it up with my next post.

Also, I start a contractual job as a photo retoucher tomorrow afternoon. Its for a publishing company that makes calendars. My job is supposed to last through the end of March. If they are still behind I could get signed on for longer. I'm so excited to have this opportunity. Thanks Valerie!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRAY!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!
-jason

Jessica said...

congrats on getting the job!! :) i wish i could have gone to cha. the distributor that i design for was there so i'm hoping to weasle my way into winter cha. ha!

xoxo

Misty said...

yea for the job! I know you are excited to have something semi-full time. I'm sure they will love your work and gladly extend your contract.

CHA stuff is awesome

Micayla said...

Yay for the job girl!!

Michelle said...

oooh...look at all the yummy cha stuff you got!! yay!! And congrads on the photo job! That rocks!! =) The pink paislee make n take is just too cute!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Look at all the yummy stuff you got.
Love the LO you did.
Congrats on the new job..

Holly said...

That job sounds like a lot of fun! And, I loved looking at all of your goodies from CHA! Thanks for sharing! I'm really hoping to go to the one in Chicago in July. I'll definitely be there...as long as we're not in the middle of moving. I'm so excited! And, a whole 4 days child-free...BONUS!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin