Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Leaving for Anaheim

Tomorrow morning. I have lots of little things that I'm trying to get done before tomorrow. Like packing. EEK! I'm so excited I get easily distracted. I'm still trying to decide if I'll bring the laptop or not. We'll see how much room I have in my luggage and if I want to take a chance with transporting it again... Looking forward to lots of Nintendo DS in the airport!

Yesterday was Kristi's birthday. Happy Birthday Kristi! I meant to post specially yesterday but life happened. So here she is with her balloons and flowers at work. Yes I'm horribly mean and surprised her because Kelly asked me to. I have a hard time saying no. Doesn't she look happy?



Had a quick visit with my grandma in the East Bay. I always enjoy seeing her and it gives me that little break from the computer. I think she's just as excited about my trip to Anaheim as I am.

I've applied to a job and put lots of effort into it. Keep your fingers crossed because I think I have a chance! I've also been busy procrastinating by organizing my embroidery floss onto DMC cards. Its been in lots of ziplock bags for way too long.

I voted last night and couldn't help feeling old because I couldn't figure out how to use the new contraption. The pamphlet was trying to say it was like a click wheel on an iPod. I couldn't help but think it absurd that our government expects everyone to know how one of those work. I use one frequently and it took me at least 2 minutes longer than I wanted it to.

Expect lots of pictures and stories in my next post. I return Tuesday evening.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip. will be waiting for lots of pictures.
Love, Aunt Virginia

Lizee said...

u guys are lucky you get to see each other often!

i hope u have a FAB-U-LOUS trip!

Kristi said...

I thought the voting stations were cool and kick myself for not being more confident and taking pictures of them. I like how you saw the printed sheet to the left, but noticed on TV that polls in other areas were different than ours....Thanks so much for bringing the balloons! Super sweet and totally made my day!

Michelle said...

oooh..have fun at CHA!! I am super-jealous =) he he

Unknown said...

Woot have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip hun, and good luck!!

Chez said...

have fun at CHA, we are waiting for updates! have you heard anything about the job yet?

dani j. said...

Have an amazing time at CHA!

And good luck with the job!!

Kristi said...

I'm ready for pictures from your trip!!!

Misty said...

are you home yet?

Holly said...

I hope you had a fabulous trip! I had to vote absentee because we're military and still claim our residency as Texas. So, I was saved the frustration of the new-fangled voting machines. LOL!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin