Sunday, February 24, 2008

EBB's February Main dish kit

Today is my Dad's birthday so Happy Birthday DAD!

I have been a bad blogger lately. I have been trying to stuff too many things into a day and I am trying to not do that. Tomorrow I will finish my post on my trip to Anaheim and then I have a lot to share from my regularly scheduled life. :) I've been up to some fun stuff!

And for now, here is the February Main Dish kit from EBB Creations.



My mini book on my first time baking cupcakes:







I still have a few little things that I want to add to this but I couldn't wait any longer to post seeing how its almost March. EeK! Jenna's 20th birthday is one week from today.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks really cool.
the pictures make me want to see it in person though.
hurray for productivity, and cupcakes!
-jason

Lizee said...

yum!
is that your 12x6 album?

Michelle said...

Nope. Its the 7gypsies 6x3 tag album that came in the kit.

Jenni said...

lovely mini-album! although now I want cupcakes. :)

dani j. said...

Love the mini, can't wait to hear more about your Anaheim trip!!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Anonymous said...

Hunney, you are so cute. Imagine how fun it will be many years from now, looking back through scrapbooks of your life, and seeing them in such a fun way!
:D

Micayla said...

That mini book is just too cute girl! I love it.

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! I've made cupcakes once but they were just crap comparing to yours! :D Nice album!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! You rocked that kit!

Michelle said...

....cute!! =) Love the mini, Michelle! =)

sarah said...

yummmmm, those cupcakes look good!! :D Great idea to use the kit that way! I'm not much of a cook/baker, so I put that kit aside, but you've motivated me to take another look at it!

Holly said...

I love that cupcake mini! Way too cute! :0)

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin