Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let The Parties Begin!

The EBB Creations December Main Dish Kit is here! I had the pleasure of working with this gorgeous kit! I couldn't love the colors more. I haven't been able to scrap as much as I'd like to with this busy holiday season.

My first layout that I managed to get done is pretty simple. I had way too much fun playing with the stickles in the kit. Yummy!

Products added:
American Crafts Thickers
Silver Stickles
Snowflake stamp from $1 of Michael's
Uni-Ball Singo White Pen
Blue Souffle Pen
Embroidery floss

What have I been up to lately? A lot of working... I went to photo class since our finals are this coming week and I have been neglecting my lovely dark room lab. It was nice to make a few prints. I really must get back out to shoot black and white film and enjoy it while I still have that luxury.

I had a wonderful evening babysitting my sweet neighbors Constance (6) and Audrey (5) on Friday. I brought over some of my surplus crafts and we made Christmas cards for their teachers. I got so inspired by their creativity. We had Hello Dolly playing in the background. Constance and I danced to some of the scenes. I got some of the sweetest drawings from them.

Last night my family went to Lynne's annual Christmas party that we look forward to. Sadly Lynne was sick with the flu and it wasn't the same without her. It was still a beautiful party. Here is my Dad at the table of delicious food:

My favorite part of the whole party is the home made desserts. That chocolate fudge is to die for!


Here are a few of the women at the party. From left to right: Lois, Barbara, Mom, Lesly, and Jenna. Lynne has such incredible decorations all over the house. Notice the miniature house to the right and the wrapped frames above the women.

Dan took this really cool picture of their tree while I was falling asleep on the couch because of a long day of working, then shopping, and finally partying. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!


4 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like you had a fun and BUSY weekend, girl! I know what you mean about not being able to scrap much with all of the holiday hoopla. I got my Poppy Ink kit in the mail yesterday, though, and I couldn't resist playing! I was up until 2 am, and I think I'll do it again tonight! Tee hee! P.S. Send some of that fudge my way! ;0)

Kelly said...

I've been missing out on my Favorite December traditions with this cold/flu sicky icky! We did manage to go Christmas Light sight seeing for a little while Friday night but came home quickly since I was feeling bad again. I'm definately going to take you up on your challenge...perhaps I'll take a photo of our own decorations tonight!

Unknown said...

Ohhh u did a wonderful job on that page! Those yummies look yummy!!! I love ur last pic of the tree sooo pretty! Give me some tips on taking a pic of the tree. Mine come out ugly lol!

Anonymous said...

I love that page - the colors are so lovely!! you always have such fun and full posts to share!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin