Monday, November 12, 2007

3 years

Dan and I are celebrating three years of dating today. Happy Anniversary Dan!


I've been busy working, scrapbooking, and applying for jobs. I'll have lots of photos tomorrow! We did go out to dinner at Pasta Pomodoro on Friday night and had the pleasure of seeing a past photo classmate. I love catching up with friends! Saturday I saw Jessica, Maria, Katie, Peggy, Jimmy, and Kyle at Jeff's memorial. It was a very beautiful event. I didn't bring my camera for obvious reasons. And this morning I went for a jog on Linda Mar Beach. I always get this incredible feeling of serenity when I go there. More tomorrow!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Yea for you two!! I

Lizee said...

yay for 3!!!!
im wishing many more to come;)

Unknown said...

Woot! Happy anniversary!!!!!!! Big HUG!!

Melissa Mann said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!

Momma Twitch said...

Congrats!!!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin