Monday, October 8, 2007

The 4's

Tagged by Lizee

Jobs I've had:
1. Salesperson at Christmas by the Cove
2. Receptionist/Admin Assistant at Alain Pinel Realtors
3. Freelance photographer/videographer
4. Working on this one now...

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Under the Tuscan Sun
3. Pride & Prejudice (2006)
4. The Incredibles

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. Friends reruns and DVD
2. I Love Lucy
3. America's Next Top Model just the photo shoots
4. Dirty Jobs

4 Places I've lived:
1. Pacifica, CA only place I've lived

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Cereal
2. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
3. Burritos
4. Jello!

4 Favorite Colors:

1. Purple
2. Orange
3. Turquoise
4. Yellow

4 Places I'd love to be right now:
1. Italy
2. Germany (with Jessica)
3. Utah (with UC and Kristin, among many scrapbook stores)
4. Death Valley, Ca

4 Names I love but could/would not use for my children:
1. Shannon
2. Leif
3. Andromeda
4. Belle

I've already tagged so many people in the past that I will leave it up to anyone who would like to answer these questions!

1 comment:

Lizee said...

omg I'm a Friends die hard fan...
i can play Friends Scene It and Friends Board Games with flying colors!!! LOL
OOo i should take my board game up when go to Hambly...lol

i like the name belle too:) but reminds me too much of beauty and the beast...

now why death valley?

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin