Monday, July 23, 2007

Virginia's Visit

Friday night my family went over to the Franco's house (my aunt & uncle) to celebrate Aunt Virgina's long trek out from Texas. We had a delicious fruit salad, along with some great ribs. Safeway has these chocolate brownie-esque cookies that are to die for! I'm not sure what they are called, but I'll definitely be looking for them the next time.
From left to right: Kelley, Jenna, Harry, Bev, Dan, Aunt Virginia, Sandy. Aren't they a lively group?

We celebrated our 11th anniversary at Christmas by the Cove on Saturday. It was a zoo. I didn't leave until 4:30pm. I definitely got my work out! After work, I met the family in Redwood City at a cute Mexican restaurant Milagros. We went to surprise Aunt Virginia's grandson Ben. He is a waiter there and had no idea that his grandma was even visiting in the bay area. Boy we surprised him alright! He was a great waiter and incredibly sweet. The food was yummy and the atmosphere was perfect. We had a great time. Virginia is now visiting with my grandma in Walnut Creek.


I went to Joann's yesterday to use a 50% off coupon. I was slightly disappointed because almost everything in the store was on sale for 25%, which normally is cool, but I had a 50% off coupon that can only be used on non sale items! I did manage to find some cute stuff and a much needed scrap organizer by Iris. It holds 6 containers that you can pull all the way out.
I have a few chores to do today before I can list some more photos on etsy and scrapbook. Hope your day is great!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

sometimes i wish my family was all close like this and did stuff together.

but then again, we all don't get along so i'm kinda glad we don't. LOL!!!!!

take a pic of your organizer!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin