Friday, June 22, 2007

New Stuff

I've been so busy that I have forgotten completely to blog. I've been working on altering an album for a secret sister swap in a scrapbooking group I'm in. I can't show it until she receives it though so it will be a while before that's posted. I finally got my photos from BFD back and they aren't that great considering the point & shoot camera I brought. Oh well!

My pattern came yesterday for my Le Borsa Bag. I can't wait to start on that project. I have plenty of fabric just waiting to be stitched together.

I decided to see if I could sell some cute hand made photo corners on my etsy shop. I plan to add lots of different colors. Worse case scenario I can use them myself! I also added some 5x7's to see if those prints would sell.

I also updated my photo portfolio website. My friend Roger is so wonderful that he's trying to hook my up with a commercial product photo gig. More on that later.

Tonight it my cousin Kelley's bachelorette party in San Francisco. I have to go find a pink outfit for that. Should be interesting. I think we're going to Bocce's Cafe in North Beach and then to a bunch of bars and clubs and t hen back to a hotel. I'll be sure to post photos of it!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I forgot what I was suppose to say about the picture of Dan's hand....

Like I told you earlier, Love the photo corners. can't wait to order some!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin